Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tanu and Manu at show 'Jhalak Dikhlaja'


Today Bollywood Actor R. Madhavan and Actress Kangna Ranaut were seen promoting their forthcoming flick 'Tanu weds Manu' at the sets of Dance Reality Show 'Jhalak Dhikhlaja' at Filmistan, Mumbai. Tanu Weds Manu is a Romantic Comedy Film which is produced by Shailesh R Singh and directed by Anand L. Rai . It stars with Actor R Madhavan, Kangna Ranaut and Jimmy Shergil in the lead roles and the story is based on the age old belief that marriages are made in heaven. The film is scheduled for release on February 25, 2011.Accrding to Lead actor of the film R. Madhavan,it's not a comedy movie, it's a humorous movie with full of romance.

While speaking to the Media, Actor R Madhavan said,"I am a big fan of actress Madhuri Dixit and for that reason I was here and I got the chance to meet Madhuri Dixit as she is a great actress and we miss her in this film Industry and our director of the film is also influnced by Madhuri Dixit."

From this film, I didn't expect to be a good response but the film has got a good response from Film Industry, Madhuri and several actors and directors also appreciated the film. I hope just like Film Industry shows a good response and now we are expecting for a good response from the audience.

On the Other side Kangna Ranaut said,"For me Madhuri Dixit is a big inspiration and we have learned acting by seeing her actings in the films. We have learned a lot by seeing her acting not by learning with our own. As someone said that I resemble as like Madhuri, If I am looking as like Madhuri than it's a proud thing for me. I am also thankful to Madhuri that she had seen our film and also appreciated it ."

No comments:

Post a Comment