Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Kareena Kapoor is on the top for Bollywood Sexiest List


Today Bollywood Actress Kareena Kapoor along with Stardust magazine owner Nari Hira launched a new issue of the Stardust Magazine at Cast la vie , Mumbai. In this March edition of the Stardust magazine Kareena kapoor is on the Cover page and the new issue also features the 10 sexiest women in the film industry in which Kareena Kapoor ranked on the top of 'Bollywood's Sexiest.'

While Speaking to the Media, Bollywood Actress Kareen Kapoor said,"I think Magzine photoshoot is now became a burden for the actors as they are busy with the shoots and endorsements so we are so busy that we do not get time to do a photoshoot for the coverpage of the magazines. However, we manage to do photoshoots and I have done a number of photoshoots during night hours. Sometimes we use to do photoshoots for the promotions. Earlier years, we use to engaged with only a single film but now the scenario in the film industry has changed drastically."

Kareena Kapoor is also doing one of the Movie with Aamir Khan and when asked her about Aamir Khan's film, she said,"I think, I am a big fan of Aamir Khan and I am a very lucky that after the film '3 Idiots' I have got a chance for heroine with Aamir Khan once again for his upcoming flick."

When asked about her onscreen Experience with Shahrukh and Salman Khan she replied,"I had worked with Salman Khan and now again I will share an onscreen with Salman for the forthcoming Movie 'Body Guard' which will be released during Eid. So I am very excited for that film as I have played a performance oriented role. In case to Shahrukh, He is coming up with the film 'Ra.One' which is made by Shahrukh's production house, so I wish his film to be a mega hit."

According to Kareena Kapoor, Ajay Devan and Aamir Khan are the sexiest man of Bollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment