Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rani Mukherjee is anxious about 'No One Killed Jessica'


Bollywood upcoming film 'No one killed Jessica' premiere was held at City Mall, Andheri and both the lead actress of the film ,Rani Mukherjee and Vidya Balan were seen in a traditional bengali style. The event was graced by many eminent bollywood celebrities like Amitabh Bachchan, Yash Chopra, Shabana Azmi, Rekha, Aamir Khan,Vivek Oberoi, Kiran Rao and other stars. The film is directed by Raj Kumar Gupta which is going to be released on 7th January and the story of the film is based on the political thriller which is set in New Delhi, was believed to be based on the controversial Jessica Lal murder case.

While Speaking to the Media, Bollywood Actress Rani Mukherjee Said,"I am right now very anxious about the premiere, people from the Industry will see this film and their good luck and wishes are very important. Offcourse on friday, when the film releases , I am very anxious to know what the fans and audience has to think about the film and my work."

On the other side,Vidya Balan said that, I think we have tried to tell a story as honestly as possible, we tried to make a film that is entertaining as well as engaging, even it gives a due respect to the case that is based on. So we are hoping it would connect to the people and that everyone enjoys the film.

Bollywood Mr. perfectionist Aamir khan who was seen in a new look said,"I had seen the promo of the film and I must say that promos are very exciting and I really like it. The story is based on the truth which is very emotional and we all know about it, it's very sad story but it's very inspiring and after lot of struggle the family got justice."

Bollywood Dabbang Villan Sonu Sood said that,I think the promos are really interesting and I know Director RajKumar has done well and it's a great film. I think the topic is really nice. I haven't seen the film but I am really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment