Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

17th Annual Star Screen Awards held in Mumbai




Today, Bollywood Industry were seen on the occasion of 17th Star Screen Awards which was held in Bandra- Kurla Complex and the Biggest Hit of the year Dabbang grabs 6 awards for their remarkable performance in various categories. Bollywood celebrities who graced the Star Screen Awards were Shahrukh Khan,Katrina Kaif, Kajol, Sonakshi Sinha, Vivek Oberoi, Arshad Warsi, Pritam, Arbaaz Khan, Shabana Azmi and many more. Bollywood Actor Salman Khan grabs the Best Actor Hero Award for Dabbang, Actors Vidya Balan's role in Ishqiya brings her the best actress award of the year 2011,Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Male)-Arshad warsi for Ishqiya,Bollywood Singer Pritam holds the Most Popular Music award for the film 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbai' and tthe new comer award was given to Ranveer Singh for Band Baaja Baraat.

While Speaking to the Media Katrina Kaif Said,"This is a very special event for me and I think this is the fourth year consecutively that I am performing on screen. I always have lot of fun on the stage , it's amazing the people are always there to support me and I am performing on my dance number Sheila ki Jawani."

On the other side,Bollywood Dabbang actress Sonakshi Sinha said that, Dabbag is the first film of Arbaaz khan and I am really happy for Arbaaz, as it's first production film in which he is nominated and I wish very best for the film.

Rakta Charitra Actor Vivek Oberoi was seen with his wife Priyanka and speaking to media he said,"I got a call from the star that I was nominated for my film Rakta Charitra , it's a great beginning for me this new year."

Actor and Comedian Arshad Warsi expressed that, I was not knew that I got nominated , I was knowing that I would be nominated and I am happy that after striving hard I got the Award.

"I am really happy, My film Dabbang don't got the award in the best film category but still it won awards in other categories and Salman is also nominated for the Award and it's great thing for us."said,Bollywood Actor Arbaaz khan who was seen along with Farah Khan.

Music Director Pritam who won the award in Music category said,"Nominations are very Important and this year, the film,Once upon a time in Mumbai has done well and I am also looking forward to it."

No comments:

Post a Comment