Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Music Launch of ‘Patiala House’ held in Mumbai.


Bollywood Action Hero Akshay Kumar and Actress Anushka Sharma have come together for the music launch of their upcoming film ‘Patiala House’at Whistling Woods film city. Apart from the Lead actors of the film, the Family of Patiala House has been present on the occasion of Music Launch.The film ‘Patiala House’ which is based on the a second-generation Sikh in London who gives up his dream to save his father's reputation until he meets a girl who gives him the strength to stand up for what he believes.The film is directed by Nikhil Advani and will going to release on 11th February. According to Actor Akshay Kumar who is playing the role of a cricketer in this film said, this film is a dramatic film and very emotional and it simply based on the Second chance in life.

While Speaking to Media, Bollywood Actress Anushka Sharma said,”The film Patiala House is about Father and Son relations who stay in London, Second Chances, How a character Gattu (Akshay Kumar) forbidden to play by his father in a cricket match due to some racial discrimination which has been previously taken place, his father wants Gattu to go against british, not play in their team, Just like Gattu, other members of the House has been restricted to fulfil their dreams. A nabour Simran (Anushka Sharma) came in to gattu’s life and fantasize him to fulfill his dream. It’s a family drama, emotional film and Akshay is so suttle in the film. ”

When Akshay was Asked about his favorite Song of this film he said, “My favorite song of the film is ‘Kyun Main Jaagu’ which I think all the audience will like. It touches me and it’s one of my best song.”


When Akshay was questioned about How much he believe in Luck. He then shared his past experience and said, When I was totally new in Bombay , I got a chance to shoot for an Add film in Banglore. I was expected to board the Aeroplane for Banglore by 6:00 am in the Morning But I thought the flight would be of 6:30 pm in evening. Later, I got a call from that Add Maker, I did everything to convince him for the role in his add but he was not agree. On the Same day I was roaming in Natraj Studio,the one of the make- up artist helped me and took me to meet the director Pramod Chakroborthy. He signed me as a Hero and my first check amount was Rs. 5001 and If board that Aeroplane for Banglore then I don’t think I could get a chance What I am Now. I believe in 70 percent in luck and 30 percent hard work.”

No comments:

Post a Comment