Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Pearls Wave for support of Womens Education


Today Pearls group has organised a 'Pearls Wave' movement for educating the Girl child in India and the event was graced by Bollywood Actress Neha Dhupia,Director Madhur Bhandarkar,Actor Sonu Sood, Veteran Actress Saira Banu and Hema Malini at MMRDA Ground, Mumbai. Pearls Wave is a charity run by Pearls Group for Women empowerment and providing education for Women in India.
While speaking to media , Actress Neha Dhupia said,"Its a great cause as it is for the education for women and this kind of thing has to be there for empowering the women in India and this charity of Pearls wave is doing a good job."
On the other side, Bollywood Director, Madhur Bandharkar said that,This Event for Empowering women is a great cause for women and today there are many women awarded for achieving milestone in their respective fields and there is no other thing as great as this.."
"I am here for the cause of empowerment of women and their education,I am here to support for the of the upliftment of the girl child in India. " said,Veteran Actress, Saira Banu.
Hema Malini has also said,"Womens spirit is celebrating today, as they also included me for cherishing women's Spirit and I am also happy about it."
Actor, Soon Sood said,"The moment I got to know that, it is for cherishing and empowering women, so I am here to support and help women and even I am ready to do whatever I can do for the cause."

No comments:

Post a Comment