Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Mallika is all set to Hit the Dance floor on the eve of 31st December


Bollywood Actress Mallika Sherawat will going to be hit the floor by her sizzling dance on the night of 31st December at Sahara Star Hotel. Today Mallika was present on the press conference of 'Seduction 2011' at Sahara Star where she will be performing on the night of 31st and she was excited to be on the dance floor once again.
While speaking to the Media, Mallika Sherawat said,"I will be performing on my songs Maiiya Maiiya, Mehbooba Mehbooba and probably I will perform on the song of Mallika Arora's 'Munni Badnaam'." When asked about on context to 'Seduction 2011' she replied,"I think definitely as a part of Seduction, I really want to seduce all the people of the country if I can and I Love to seduce all of you also."
When asked about her performance for 31st, she expressed"I think new year is a time when everyone is happy and everyone come together for enjoy and I am also happy that I got an opportunity to dance on 31st at sahara star."

No comments:

Post a Comment