Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Madhuri Dixit is all set for 'Jhalak Dikhalaga'


Bollywood Actress Madhuri Dixit is all set to judge a reality dance show' Jhalak Dikhalaja' for the first time and for the premiere of show she was present along with the other television stars at Inorbit Mall, Malad. The show will be Judged by Actress Madhuri Dixit,Actress Malliaka Arora Khan and Choreographer Remo D'souza. According to Madhuri Dixit,She is excited about the show and this is for the first time Madhuri is judging the show and she thanks all the Indian public for welcoming her once again in India.

While speaking to the Media, Madhuri Dixit said,"I am excited to see the first episode of Jhalak Dikhalaja in which I had Dance on my songs and in the show You will see that the contestants of the show will also be dancing." When asked about, What kind of tips you want to give to the Participants she replied,"Participants need to dance not only with their mind but they also dance with their hearts, they have to give the good expressions while dancing on the stage."

On the other side, Contestant Shekhar Said,"I think it's a great show and the format of the show Dancing with stars is also world famous where celebrity dancers and non dancers will perform. Every team has one non dancer and one Choreographer to make him dance on different types of dance style. This show is not for the dancers, this is for the non dancers those who fear to dance or those who don't now dance but yet they want to prove themselves in dance and I am also looking forward to it."

Yana Gupta, Contestant of the show explained ,"All contestants from the show is very good and I don't know who are the toughest but there is going to be a great competition and for my preparation, I am rehearsing everyday."

Contestant, Renuka shahane happily said,"This is for the first time I am not in any role, its my own role and I will be dancing in the show, as I am not at all attached to dancing in any way but now I am doing rehersal and working hard for the dance."

No comments:

Post a Comment