Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mallika will be seen as a Judge for the reality show 'Chak Dhoom Dhoom'


Bollywood Actress Mallika Sherawat which had already hit the Dance floor with her sizzling dance and now she turns herself in the Television Industry as a Judge for the Upcoming reality show Chak Dhoom Dhoom - Team Challenge. This is the first time when Mallika is been a part of any reality show and she will be judging the dancers from all over India and co- judges of the Show will be Terence Lewis and Javed Jaffery. Today she was present in a press conference of the forthcoming show Chak Dhoom Dhoom along with Terence Lewis and Head programming of the colors channel Ashvini Yardi at Hotel, Taj Lands End, Bandra.The group dancers will be judged on the basis of their choreography, timing, synchronization, team effort and appeal.


While speaking to the Media, Mallika Sherawat said,"Television is now reached nearly everywhere and I love to be in television and I am happy that I got a chance to be a part of a show as a Judge. For the promotion of the film I had been visited to many reality shows and I really love to be a part of it. Through flims we use to entertain the audience and now in this show the contestants will entertain us and to be a Judge in a show is an eye opening experience for me."Mallika was also seen dancing with the media persons and happily says that, Media usually make me dance and this time I had made them dance with me.

On the other side,Contemporary Dancer, Terence Lewis said,"I had earlier been a part of dance shows which has solo and duet performances but in this show there is completely different. This is a team challenge in which the whole team has a chance to perform better, in this kind of dancing they can show lot of creativity and formation. The dancers team can show a whole film story with their dancing and their is a choreographer in each team. Till now, Group dancing is not too popular in India and the dancers even can't get any platform but now through this show I got a chance to judge the team dancers."

No comments:

Post a Comment