Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Gul Panag: Film 'Turning 30' is made for women


Bollywood Actress Gulpanag, Actor Purab Kolhi, Director Alankita Srivastav and Producer Prakash Jha of the film Turning 30 were present in a party organised by the director herself at Red Ants Cafe, Andheri on Wednesday. Turning 30 which is a women centric film and revolving around the life of a women who just turns 30. The movie is directed by Alankrita Shrivastav and the film will going to hit the silverscreen on 14th January.

While speaking to Media, Bollywood actress Gulpanag said ,"In my real life turning 30 has been a greatest thing in my life. Now I have more clearity about what I want. Now I have more clearly that what I want and What I dont in my life. The film is also made for the women and every women has to watch this film."

On the other side, Director of the film Alankrita Shrivastav expressed ,"Normally we see women either good or bad, here in this film you can see modern urban Independent girl truly for who she is, without any sorf of judgement passed on her choices and how she decides to live her life. Today India is a changing country and I think there is an entire force of Independent working women, I think their stories are important and that needs to be told. "

Producer of the film, Prakash Jha said,"Turning 30 is a good story which is brought to me by Alankrita and I really loved the character of the story. So I decided to produce the film and she had done it very well. When asked about related to film's budgeting he explained that," The budgeting of the film depends upon the demand of the film. The story has to work on for the audience and it should entertain them and it does not depend upon multistarrer film or not."

No comments:

Post a Comment