Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Shahrukh promotes his forthcoming film 'Ra.one'


Bollywood Star Shahrukh Khan enchanted the audience at the Grand Hayatt Hotel by performing his dance "Dard e Disko" with comedian 'Bharati' and also promotes his forthcoming film Ra.One and Don 2 . Shahrukh was present on the occasion for Launching an Energy Drink 'XXX Minus' along with Vice Chairman of XXX Energy Drinks, Sachiin Joshi. According to Shahrukh, He was very excited about his forthcoming film Ra.one which will complete by this year end and Don which will be completed by the end of february,2011.

While speaking to the Media, Shahrukh Khan said about his film Ra.One,"I have done everything in my film Ra.One, I have done adventure of jumping, flying in this film and I must say that the audience would definitely like this film. I even feel that, I have made a good film and hope that all the people in the family audience would like this film and as like my previous film was loved by audience and so they would like this too. "
When asked about the performance of his film in this year, he replied,"I feel, the year is not good just by the films but it's good when your life is going well.My family is happy,healthy and even I am feeling happy and as like this year,the upcoming year will also be great. My film Ra.One will complete in just 4-5 days, Don 2 will complete in February end and this time is very crucial as all are going for Holiday so we are trying to finish it early. We are also ready for the Indian Premier League(IPL) auction and we would hope that, Kolkata Knight Riders perform better and win the trophy in 2011 and make our position better in the IPL."

No comments:

Post a Comment