Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Anil Kapoor celebrates his birthday with '24'


Bollywood 'Zhakaas' Actor Anil Kapoor has Turned 51 today and on his Birthday he was excited about his English Television show '24'. He also thanks the audience who has stood with him from last 32 years.Anil Kapoor who is now a part of the world famous Televison show '24' was present today in Planet-M store at Powai for launching of the DVD of the Thrilling and Dramatic Show '24'. He also cut the cake and celebrates his birthday with the fans at Planet M in Mumbai.

While speaking to the Media, Anil Kapoor said,"I am definitely feeling 24 years old today as I am here to launch of '24' which is been a historic show and one of the greatest show in the world. There are two shows which are most popular show on the world of television, one is 'Friends' and other is '24' but the show '24' is the type of thriller and drama and it is the number one show in the world ever, it is so huge and just been a part of it is a great honour "
When ask about on the context of his birthday celebration,he happily expressed," The celebration of my birthday was started by midnight and then it continued till 4 am in the morning. Later in the morning I pray to the God as he has given me so much which I had never imagine in my entire life. "

No comments:

Post a Comment