Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

26/11 Terror attack victim was relieves and narrates their 26/11 experience


Nearly two years of the tragic 26/11 terror attack in Mumbai which had shocked the whole world and today one of the victim of the terror attack Arne Stromme with his girlfriend Linne was present along with Neurosurgeon Dr. Keki Turel of the Bombay Hospital for relieving and narrating their 26/11 experience at a press conference in Mumbai. Foreigner Arne Stromme who was injured by a bullet at leopard café on 26/11 was considering himself lucky and he came again in Mumbai to visit the Leopord Café and to meet the survivors of the barbaric terror attack. Dr. Keki Turel who had treated many victims of the 26/11 at Bombay Hospital has spoken about his treatment and how he had treated the victim Arne Stromme .

While Speaking to the Media, Norwegian Victim of the 26/11, Arne Stromme said, “I was feeling very deep sorrow on the day of 26/11 when I got shot at leopard café, one bullet grazed through and across my face and forehead and my fingers was also injured .I remember the feeling on that day when I was in deep sorrow .” He also said,”One of my Indian friend was died in front of me and my girlfriend was also scared and the situation was so critical that I was just lying down at the floor. I was bleeding and after 45 minutes I got a help by local people and then I was taken to the Bombay Hospital. I must thank Dr. Keki Turel who had done my surgery and saved my life.”

On the other side, Neurosurgeon Dr. Keki Turel said,"I have done various surgery and Arne Stromme surgery was very complicated,he was injured badly. His face , forehead was damaged and his three fingers were blown off , I repaired the face and I had not only stopped the bleeding but also repaired his damaged nerves and did neuro surgery, plastic surgery on his face."

No comments:

Post a Comment