Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Amby Valley 'India Bridal Week' has Kickstart with the collection of Manish Arora followed by Rocky S.


The new Aamby Valley India Bridal Week 2010 has been kickstarted on the opening day by the Designer Manish Arora, as he presents his unconventional collection which has lots of colour - right from the clothes, hairdo and make-up.Manish Arora who had showcased collection of his designs from 2008 to 2010.The themes of his collection varied from pop Art to Circus and Space age. The another collection at the Indian Bridal Week was Showcased by Rocky S and the show stopper of his show was Bollywood Actress Dia Mirza.

Talking about the unconventional garments considering it was a bridal show, Arora said,"I am very happy yet another success for sure. I was supposed to be the best of my work for the last three years and I think people really likes it. This was the Idea from different collection and so it wasn inspirations from my different collectionfrom circus to Jungle etc. So it was all put together in my show." "From my show today every garments was show stopper and I don't use celebrities for the show",he added.

Bollywood Star Dia Mirza was seen walking the ramp at show organised by Rocky and Dia who was dressed as a bride was questioned about her marriage, she said,"I like the way the media has been trying to get me married since the first year I joined the Industry. The Girls who are independent,who are inspirational,who wants to travel the world, I am not saying that after getting married you cant do that but I would like to do a little more before I tied a knot". In context to the Bridal wear she said,"I think I am a big believer that the garment that you wear translates in to the energy that you displays on the ramp."

On the other side when Designer Rocky S has been asked that why she had chosen Dia Mirza ,he said,"The most amazing bride you can ever think of look at her, I think she is just looking stunning, she justifies what she is wearing and she is todays women, she is todays like inspiration for being the bride and I think what she is wearing is very unconventional but she is looking amazing." He also said,"Dia is special for me and I want to start and end the show with her as she is a Show Stopper."

No comments:

Post a Comment